Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Preparation of your Manuscripts
- Names and institutional affiliations – including country – and addresses of all
contributing authors are required.
- One author must be designated as the corresponding author.
- The manuscript must include: a maximum 200-word abstract and up to six keywords
- Ensure the manuscript is spell checked and grammar checked before submission
- Ensure all references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
- Bibliographic information (the reference list) must be in Roman Script
- For all images and graphs, ensure appropriate permissions are obtained from the source
- For title, abstract, and the body of the paper, the language must be clear and comprehensible to the global audience
- Content of the manuscript must be consistent with the scope of JRE
Please download and use our manuscript template and article structure guideline here.
For open access publishing, JRE uses a licensing agreement. Authors will retain copyright alongside scholarly usage rights. Authors grant JRE a license to publish their article and identify itself as the original publisher.
JRE is a Platinum Open Access journal which means JRE does not charge either the readers or the authors. This ensures all accepted articles will be immediately and permanently available to readers free of charge.
Ethical Requirements: Responsible Conduct of Research and Ethics
Authors are expected to uphold the general principles of responsible research conduct in all aspects of their research; this means fostering and maintaining a research environment of intellectual honesty, integrity, and scholarly and scientific rigour.
Criteria for Authorship:
An author is a researcher who has made a significant intellectual or scholarly contribution to research and its output and has agreed to be listed as an author and take responsibility for the research output.
A significant intellectual or scholarly contribution must include one, and should include a combination of two or more of the following:
- conception and design of the project or output;
- acquisition of research data where the acquisition has a significant intellectual judgement, planning, design or input;
- contribution of knowledge, where justified, including Indigenous knowledge;
- analysis or interpretation of research data;
- drafting significant parts of the research output or critically revising it so as to contribute to its interpretation.
JRE is dedicated to the plagiarism detection initiatives to screen submissions.
JRE shall take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred, including plagiarism, citation manipulation, and data falsification/fabrication. JRE uses web-based tools to check submissions against databases of scholarly publications.
Acknowledgement and Funding
The involvement of anyone who does not meet the authorship criteria but assisted with the preparation of the manuscript content should be acknowledged. All sources of funding, the role of the funding body should be declared.
Declaration of Interest
All authors must disclose any financial and personal relationships with other people or organisations that could inappropriately influence (bias) their work.
JRE encourages and enables you to share data that supports your research publication where appropriate.
Ethics and Approvals
Manuscripts reporting studies involving human participants must include a statement on ethics approval and consent. The name of the ethics committee that approved the study and the committee's reference number (if applicable) must be provided as well.
We encourage authors to supply ORCiD IDs during manuscript submission.
- Make sure you submit the final version of your manuscript. No changes can be made to manuscripts that are accepted for publication.
- Do not submit papers to Jornal of Resilient Economies (JRE) if they are under review elsewhere or have been published elsewhere.
- You need to obtain permissions from the copyright holder for all figures, and tables if they have been published elsewhere.
- Submit your paper as a Word file
- Do not use abbreviations or reference citations in the abstract.
- Define all non-standard abbreviations when they first appear.
- Include all supplementary data files with your submission.
- After we have reviewed your manuscript, we may ask for editable files, higher resolution figures, or edited files to fit journal style