Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- One author is designated as the corresponding author with full contact details (email address and postal address)
- The manuscript includes a maximum of 200 abstract and up to six keywords
All accepted articles published in the Journal of Resilient Economies (JRE) are open access. They will be immediately made available online and are permanently free for everyone to read, download, copy and distribute. Permitted reuse is defined by the author's choice of either a) Creative Commons Attribution or b) Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivs.
- Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY): lets others distribute and copy the article, to create extracts, abstracts, and other revised versions, adaptations or derivative works of or from an article (such as a translation), to include in a collective work (such as an anthology), to text or data mine the article, even for commercial purposes, as long as they credit the author(s), do not represent the author as endorsing their adaptation of the article, and do not modify the article in such a way as to damage the author's honour or reputation.
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND): for non-commercial purposes, lets others distribute and copy the article, and to include in a collective work (such as an anthology), as long as they credit the author(s) and provide they do not alter or modify the article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. JRE is committed to handling personal information in a lawful, transparent and respectful way. All personal information is stored in a manner that protects it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.