Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- One author is designated as the corresponding author with full contact details (email address and postal address)
- The manuscript includes a maximum of 200 abstract and up to six keywords
JRE has a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, which allows users to share, copy, and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal, but may also be provided to associated journal databases, if required. JRE is committed to handling personal information in a lawful, transparent and respectful way. All personal information is stored in a manner that protects it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.